Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Boylan Dance Night, and we all know what that means...Here are four bangers to help get your night started

My man Kugs and I were sitting in his car the other day listening to BPM on Sirius Satellite Radio and heard these four incredible toonzz...check it

More Avicii...dood kills it

"My Feelings For You Short Radio Edit" - Avicii & Sebastien Drums

Sickkkkkkk remix of Far East Movement's "Like a G6." Wait for this one to build up...it'll surely get panties droppinn

"Like a G6 (Petros T. Remix)" - Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs and Dev

Kinda girly but it throws down a dankk beat

"Kiss Me Back (Cry Tonight) (Extended Mix)" - Kim Sozzi

And Kugs and my personal favorite...don't know much about Remedy or Manu but I like what I'm hearing, I'll be on the lookout for these two for sure. This song apparently is huge over in Europe, I'm guessing we'll be hearing some remixes of it pretty soon...but for now just enjoy, its a bonafide HEATER

"Give Me A Sign" - Remedy feat. Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment