Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's way too cold outside...these should heat you up real niceee




"Better Than I've Ever Been (feat. Kanye West)" - Pretty Lights
This is coming off of PL's unreleased album, "Electro City." Real funky toon, samples the White Stripes towards the end of it

"Eyes Closed" - Kanye West
Nice beat/flow from Kanye here. I must say that despite the fact that he is an idiot, his music is growing on me.

"Sunset Song" - Hidetake Takayama
Real nice, relaxing sound here...a nice break from the party music that I usually post

"Duck Sauce ADD an SUV" - Elocnep
Great remix of Duck Sauce's "Barbara Streisand" here, throwing in some Daft Punk samples as well. Great combo

"Tobacco Road" - Common Market
Underground hip/hop here. Great beat with some solid flow as well

"Bass Down Low (Proper Villains Remix)" - DEV feat. The Cataracs
"I like my beats fast and my bass down lowwww" couldn't have said it better myself. Great dubstep remix here, bangs real harddd

Just saw this music video for the first time, it's Eric Prydz's classic "Call On Me." Not sure how I've never seen this before, this has got to be the best music video of ALL TIME (sorry I'm not sorry Kanye). I would marry any one of the girls in this video, especially the blonde one leading the dancing



"Call On Me (DJ Lozenges Remix)" - Eric Prydz
Oh and here's a nice remix of "Call On Me" that I found

"Cocaine" - Eminem feat. Jazmine Sullivan
Great flow here from Shady himself

"Syllables" - Eminem feat. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent & Stat Quo
Real genuine hip/hop right here, sends a pretty powerful message

"I Can't Stop" - Flux Pavillion
Typical heater here from FP. If you have been watching NFL games lately like myself, you may have heard this song playing in the background in the stadium

BTW, I absolutely can't wait for Flux to drop this track this March, it's gonna be HUGE. Check this video to see what I'm talking about



Let the bass cannon kick itttt

"Flying Into Tokyo (Azedia Remix)" - Magnetic Man
Real laid back dubstep here. Not great for partying but definitely for kickin it

"Gimme The Loot (Audible Gold Dubstep)" - Tony Davis and Ryan Dean
Awesome dubstep remix to the Biggie classick

"Hey (Nah Neh Nah)" - Milk & Sugar vs. Vaya Con Dios
This song was top 10 on the Beatport this weak...real catchy and fun

"Hold Up (feat. Dr. Dre)" - Robotic Pirate Monkey
Been holding onto this song for a while now. Came up on my shuffle the other day and I got request to play it in the locker room, so I decided to share it with you all as well. Enjoy

"Made Men" - Rick Ross feat. Drake
I've been trying to include more hip/hop lately...love Drake's flow in this one

"Me & You" - Nero
HEATER here courtesy of Nero

"Otherside 2011 (Rock Radio Mix)" - Oakenfold , Benny Benassi & Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Not sure why it has taken me so long to post this...this remix is EPIC

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Rene Amesz & Baggi Begovic
Another Beatport top 10 jam here and a house remix to an alt-rock song...perhaps this will be a new trend for 2011?

"Strange Times (Prod. by Brenton Duvall)" - Young Prince
Brenton Duvall has been killing it lately as a producer. Here's his latest work

"The Bad Touch (Prime Remix)" - Bloodhound Gang
I truly have no idea why I didn't post this song as soon as I downloaded it....can you say ABSOLUTE HEATERRR??? MUST DL!!

"The Island (Statelapse Remix)" - Pendulum
Already posted a house remix of this song here. This dubstep take on it is just as epic

"This Plane (Sound Remedy Remix)" - Wiz Khalifa
Perfect remix for this song, can't stop listening to it. WK is on a tear and is showing no signs of slowing down

"Waiting" - Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt
I had to do it...EPIC trance track here that is more geared towards a commercial audience, it's got words for all those h8ters to enjoy

"We Live For The Music" - Robbie Rivera feat. Jerique Allan
UNREAL house track here. Such good vibes...Genuine.

"Working All Day" - Hooky
Sickkkk dubstep here. First drop is crazZzy

"You Be Killin' Em" - Fabolous
This song is all over the radio, but I had to post it regardless...like my brother said, it's probably the hottest song out right now


That's all for today...now I gotta go read/write about nation building in Iraq...sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment