Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Few Toonzz for Toonzzday, enjoy

"Bonafied Lovin (Les Petits Pilous Remix)" - Chromeo

Love Chromeo...solidd remix here

"Ray Ban Vision" - A-Trak feat. Cyhi Da Prynce

This song is straight up FIRE. I think we are gonna be seeing more of this in the future...electronic producers throwing down ill beats with rappers rapping over them

"L.A. Lights" - Grum

Hot jam here. Props to B Pomp for sending me this one

"The Mexican (Yolanda B Cool & DCUP Remix)" - Deekline & Tim Healey ft. Babe Routh

I'm sure you all remember YBC & DCUP from "We No Speak Americano." Here's another sickkk dance track they remixed

"Hot Right Now (Bassnectar Remix)" - Amp

"Encore (feat. Ill Gates)" - Bassnectar

My man BASSNECTAR released his latest EP today. Here's two of my favorites from it...the man just straight kills it.

BTW I am checking out Bassnectar in Richmond Nov. 4...Anyone interesting in coming along for the ride of your life here is a link to tickets for it. $21 for the most insane night of your life. Anyone who has seen Bassnectar knows what I'm talking about...for those of you haven't, here is what I experienced this past summer at All Good Music Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment