Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here are some jamzz to hold you over, more to come very soon



"It's Going Down" - Pretty Lights
"Toxic" - Pretty Lights
Two more tracks from the unreleased Pretty Lights EP, "Electro City." I really like the second one, its got the whompy synth sound that everyone loves, kind of sounds like their track "Out Of Time," which I posted here

"Johnny Bravo" - Young Prince
Fresh off Young Prince's latest mixtape, "War"

"Nasty Feel (ddpesh Rework)" - Notorious B.I.G
Dope Biggie remix

"Animus Vox" - Nelly Furtado vs. Ludacris vs. The Glitch Mob
 Epic mashup. "Magical World" never gets old and Luda's flow fits in perfectly with some ill beats thrown down by tGM

"Reverie (Dash Berlin Remix)" - First State feat. Sarah Howells
Dash Berlin consistently BRINGS THE HEAT. Trance lovers will dig this track fo sho

"All These Trees" - Passion Pit
Really laid back jam here. Passion Pit is firreee

"C'mon (Catch'Em By Surprise" - Tiesto vs. Diplo feat. Busta Rhymes
Posted the original here. Busta Rhymes adds some nice flow, great for those who need lyrics

I have a lot more songs to post, stay tooned...

UPDATE

"Cat Daddy" - The Rej3ctz
This song caught my attention because of its dope music video, check it out



"El Lay" - Snoop Dogg feat. Marty James
This song has been getting around, Marty James' voice is kind of annoying but Snoop kills it

"Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix)" - Example
Dubstep BANGER here, really like the music video that goes along with it, Genuine..



"Freefallin'" - Zoe Badwi
Zoe Badwi is a HOT Australian who is an incredible artist as well. This song has great energy. I can smell something in the air...I think it might be love..



"H.A.M." - Kanye West & Jay-Z
The latest off their upcoming joint album, "Watch The Throne." These two may be the best in the business right now

"Household Goods" - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Really cool sounding electronic jam. Starts kinda soft but kicks in with some bass...definitely a BANGER

"I Just Came To Say Hello" - Mashup Germany
Not much to say, other than this is another EPIC mashup done by Mashup Germany. Too many artists to list them all out but trust me...it's good

"I Choose Me" - Kai
This is probably the strangest/most unique song posted on LT. To label it as "Alternative" would be an understatement, I mean, she plays a kazoo for God's sake!! It's really catchy though

"ID" - Avicii
A rip off his BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix, which is where "Drowning" came from as well. I need to see this 21-year old prodigy live..

"Internet Connection (Flux Pavillion Remix)" - M.I.A.
M.I.A....Flux Pavillion...nothing else needs to be said

"Paper Planes (Smoke With Me) (feat. Young Murph the Kidd)" - Starting Six
Really catchy hip hop jam here, love the video too, this has been a common theme in this post so we'll keep it going



"Rapture (Avicii New Generation Extended Mix)" - Nadia Ali
This came out a month or two ago and I neglected to post it. Avicii = satisfaction guaranteed

"She Said (The Killabits Remix)" - Stephen Jerzak featt. Leighton Meester
This post needed some more bass, here is a sweet dubstep remix

"What's My Name Jack" - PartyBen
I was reluctant to post this because I have heard way too much of the regular "What's My Name" on the radio and such. But this mashup blends so well, I couldn't resist

"Won't Let You Down" - Hagenaar & Albrecht
EPIC Trance track. Because I love Trance.

"Hold It Against Me" - Britney Spears
Britney is a bonafide genuis. She has literally jumped to the number one spot in 16 different countries because of this EPIC HEATERRRR. Ladies and gentlemen, dubstep has finally made it maintstream....let's just pray it doesn't lead to its downfall. Wait for the drop at 2:17....Dirrrtttyyyyy

THAT'S ALL FOLKS, TIME TO PARTY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment