Monday, February 20, 2012

Back And Better Than Ever!!

Hello friends!! It's been a while, I know you've all missed me. I hope you can all forgive me for my neglect over the last 8 months or so. Things have been a little crazy, and I had very little time to figure out what was wrong with the mechanisms I was using to bring you guys the Heaterzz you deserve. I have figured it out now, and am once again bringing them for your music enjoyment. With that in mind, let's pick up right where we left off

Public Enemy


Throwback Heater here. Public Enemy has that classic hip hop sound, and the horn sample used in this track is uber catchy. You guys will probably recognize the third verse as the one used in the most recent X Games commercial that was airing back in January. Been listening to this one over and over lately

Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think

No comments:

Post a Comment